The Pack Includes
• Tourist map of the mountain (per post)
• GPS Track of your trail (new)
• Detailed Itinerary (up to 7 days)
• Hut Reservations (up to 6 person)
• Hut Contacts
• E-mail assistance
• Phone assistance
• Time tables of local public transport
• Local taxi companies contacts
The Pack Does Not Include
• Travel to and from Bulgaria
• Organised luggage transport from hut to hut
• Personal expenses
• Tour guide – this is a self guided trip
• Local transfers
• Travel insurance
Pirin-Plethora of Lakes
Days 3 Distance 38 km Ascent 3641 m Descent 3641 m
This circular walk is gentle and at the same time is very rewarding with panoramas. It leads you through cirques and their small lakes that are scattered around the majestic pyramidal peaks.
Day 1: Walk from the hut Vihren to the hut Spano pole. After crossing the area around the hut Vihren that is famous with its beautiful lakes, the path heads up to the Georgiyski ridge to have a glimpse at the Georgiyski Lakes and the famous Sinansko Lake.
Day 2: Walk from the Spano pole hut to the Demyanitsa hut. Nothing can prepare you to the impression that makes on you the views of the shimmering lakes with their blue water.
Day 3: Walk from the Demyanitsa hut to the hut Vihren. All day the path will zigzags around the amazing lakes that belong to the group of Vasilashki lakes, Todotini lakes and Banderishki lakes.
- Difficulty: Despite the fact that the trail is at the heart of the mountains, it is gentle, without big ascends and descends, the length of the walk is moderate and there is plenty of time to relax at the edge of the lakes, engulfing the tranquillity of the nature.
- Accommodation: The huts are well-maintained; the hut-keepers offer food and beverages. The huts are ones of the most frequently visited, so you need to book the beds in advance. The Spano pole is a favourite to all tourists due to its welcoming hosts.
- To/from the starting/finishing point: There are mini-buses that go twice a day from the town of Bansko to the hut Vihren.
- Security: The trail is totally secure. All parts of the trail are well marked. The area is served by the mountain rescue teams. Nevertheless, we recommend using a navigation application on the mobile phone or a real GPS device. The area is served by the mountain rescue teams.
Book your Trip Here
*Self Guided Tour
A note on our self guided adventures