Booking your trip
+ 447 537166165
• Detailed Itinerary
• GPS Track of your trail
• Nights' accommodation in the huts
• Tourist map of the mountain (per post)
• Hut Contacts
• E-mail assistance
• Phone assistance
• Time tables of local public transport
• Local taxi companies contacts
• Travel to and from Bulgaria
• Organised luggage transport from hut to hut
• Personal expenses
• Tour guide – this is a self guided trip
• Local transfers
• Travel insurance
Days 2 Distance 19 km Ascent 600 m Descent 580 m
This two-day walk is a hike in the lower forest part of Eastern Rila Mountains. The Eastern part of Rila Mountain is the widest and with greatest number of high peaks over 2000 m. However, their slops are prone to avalanches during the winter. In order to avoid danger, we offer a trail along forest roads and paths, which goes through beautiful glades.
Day 1: Walk from the starts at Kostenets Resort, crosses the clearing Yrukova Polyana, and reaches the Venetitsa hut.
Day 2: The walk starts from the Venetitsa and finishes at Dolna Banya Resort.