Booking your trip
+ 447 537166165
• Detailed Itinerary
• GPS Track of your trail
• Nights' accommodation in the huts
• Tourist map of the mountain (per post)
• Hut Contacts
• E-mail assistance
• Phone assistance
• Time tables of local public transport
• Local taxi companies contacts
• Travel to and from Bulgaria
• Organised luggage transport from hut to hut
• Personal expenses
• Tour guide – this is a self guided trip
• Local transfers
• Travel insurance
Days 3 Distance 31 km Ascent 2420 m Descent 2014 m
If you have only 3 days for hiking in the Rila National Park this trail is the best choice as it offers splendid panoramas in the Mountains and the area of the Seven Rila Lakes and passes through the Rila Monastery. Arguably these are the most famous landmarks in Bulgaria. The strength that it requires is moderate. The accommodation is at huts that offer food. If you want, during the day 3 you can spend the night at the Monastery.
Day 1: Walk from the village of Sapareva Banya to the Skakavitsa hut through the forest.
Day 2: Walk from the Skakavitsa hut to the hut Ivan Vazov through the area of the Seven Rila Lakes.
Day 3: Walk from the hut Vazov to the Rila Monastery along an open ridge with beautiful views.
A note on our self guided adventures